Thank you for visiting GodlyRO.com
The following are the core server rules. Failure to comply will result in a permanent account ban:
- Do not conduct real money transactions (RMT) or trade items, accounts, services or game currency between other servers/games. This rule applies outside the game as well and will result in a permanent ban for all players involved.
- Do not joke about RMT or it will be treated as an RMT case.
- Do not attempt to sell or trade your account to another player.
- Do not automate game-play. This includes and is not limited to using third-party tools and macro software, or placing a weight on your keyboard to press keys for you. Any use of auto-teleport scripts, auto-feeders, auto-pots, auto-farming scripts and similar is strictly prohibited.
- Do not impersonate GMs. This includes inappropriate use of homunculus and pet names.
- Do not make statements for a GM. You must never misinform players by pretending a GM said something.
- Do not advertise other servers. Talking about official servers is allowed, but actively promoting them is not.
- Do not exploit bugs. Report them immediately to any GM through the forum or directly via the game or Discord.
- Do not assist or tolerate rule breaking activities. Anybody caught not reporting a known rule-breaker will receive the same punishment as the offending player.
- Do not abuse daily rewards. Daily rewards are one per person every 12 hours. Players caught claiming daily rewards more than twice in a single day will be banned.
- If you wish to return your account to good standing, you must cancel the chargeback if the case has not yet been decided, or re-send the original payment for the Godly Points you received.
Failure to comply to any other rules will result in the appropriate punishment, which may or may not include a permanent ban.
- Do not scam other players. Stealing items from others or keeping borrowed gears may result in a permanent ban.
- You are encouraged to report players who scam you in a player report.
- Account sharing is discouraged and you are fully responsible for the actions of whoever is playing on your account.
- Lending of items or zeny to other players is done at your own risk.
- In all cases, the disputed items and characters will be permanently lost and not returned.
- Do not grief other players. This applies to PvM, PvP and social interactions.
- Be respectful. This goes towards players, staff, the server, other people's opinions, etc. You are allowed to argue for yourself, but please stay respectful while doing so.
- Punishment and conflict resolution is to be kept private between the sanctioned player and the GM team.
- Punishments are subject to the staff's discretion. Any form of questioning after the staff has come to a resolution from either the sanctioned or a third party can result in a punishment.
- Rules are not limited to those written here. Just because it is not specifically mentioned does not mean it is allowed. Please use common sense
- Prontera and #Global are English only zones. Other languages are allowed in any other areas.
- Insulting, racism, sexism, discrimination, excessive swearing or any other offending comments can result in punishment. This applies to all chats, including #main, and shop names.
- Do not use inappropriate names for your character. The same applies for your pet name, homunculus name, party name, guild name/title and its emblem.
- Do not beg for items or zeny from players or GMs. Asking for help is alright, but flat out asking for items or zeny is not.
- Do not impersonate other players or in other ways attempt to assume their identity.
- Do not harass other players. Harassment is defined as unwanted attention including repeated messaging, stalking, blackmail, and related behavior.
- Do not trade or send friend requests on PvP and WoE maps. You can use @noask or /notrade to prevent being harassed like this.
- Do not spam any of the channels.
- Do not converse about politics, religion or explicit sexual topics on any of the channels.
- Do not discuss or engage in a conversation about other private servers in public.
- Use the appropriate channels:
- #lfg: If you are looking for a party, group or guild.
- #trade: If you are buying or selling items. Do not send fake messages and sell items you don't own.
- #support: If you require help. Joking or trolling is not allowed in #support.
- #Global: For casual talk.
- Do not set absurd prices to reserve your vending spot.
- You are allowed to open a shop/chatroom anywhere, except for these restrictions:
- In front of a GM's location.
No MVPs have been killed in the last 3 days